Two blog posts in two days?! Who am I? I’ll tell you who I am… The girl who deleted the Instagram app off her phone because she realized the insane amount of time she was wasting.
And guess what! I finished decorating my living room because of it. Here are some updated pics!
If you’re just tuning in, this has been one of the last rooms we have re-done. The floors were the jumping off point for decorating, and I’ll let the pics do the talking!
Remember this old fireplace?
I love this room. It is has classic bones but is made warm with things that are eclectic and feel very “me”. The furniture is versatile and simple. I don’t like clutter, and this space is clean and no longer so disjointed. The TV still has to be mounted to the wall, and I promise to take the old curtain rods down, Mom 😉
Thanks for following along!
- Wall color: Behr Mission White
- Trim: Behr Falling Snow
- Floors: White Oak with Duraseal Spice Brown transition stains
- Can Lights: Lowe’s (online)
- Fan: Hampton Bay
- Armchairs: Pier One Eliza Stripe
- Couch: Sprintz
- Credenza: Hooker Furniture
- Lamp: Pottery Barn
- Spool End Table: DIY Refurbish
- Small Table: Home Goods
- Armoire: Craigslist Refurbish
- Cowhide bench: Hayneedle
- Large Rug: Home Goods
- Small Rug: At Home
- Décor: Much of it thrifted, gifted, and refurbished