H-E-L-L-O, Friends! Happy 2019! It has been quite a minute… but I’m back and want to share what we’ve been up to! We left off last time as I finished the 12 Days of Blogmas, and wouldn’t you know we found out shortly after that, SURPRISE!, Baby #3 – a beautiful little girl – will be joining us this summer! Thank you to everyone who has been celebrating with us… since the shock of a positive pregnancy test and months of
morning all-day-sickness seem to be resolving, we are rocking and rolling with home stuff again. Per usual, I am nesting like a crazy person!
You may remember that our last big project inside was to finish the kitchen. Here are a few reminders of the state of affairs when we moved in…
There have been quite a few starts and stops in this kitchen… The cabinets, then the flooring… Last up – all of the fun stuff! Ready to see where we are now?
It is bright, uncluttered, and easy to clean! We took out the island in the center of the room, and so far have not missed the storage or the counter space. That may change since Mac (age 4.5) is currently eating more than I do!
- Counters: LG Minuet Quartz
- Sink: Blanco Precis Undermount Composite Granite (Highly recommend! I love this sink!)
- Faucet: Delta
- Backsplash: “Metropolis White Polished Hex” tile from The Tile Shop
- Range: Frigidaire Induction
- Hood: GE
- Cabinets: Original to home; new color is Classic Silver by Behr in oil-based Marquee
- Lighting: Southeastern Salvage, Nashville, TN
- Flooring: Shaw porcelain tile in Petrified Hickory with Mapei grout (“Mocha”)
Stick around for the next few months… I have a Honey-Do List the length of my arm to complete before the newest addition joins us! We are refiguring and redecorating all the bedrooms but the master upstairs to make this Party of Five work!